I just have to take a break. I've been at it since 7 a.m., it's now 10 p.m. and not sure how much more I can do. I did some sorting and trashing this morning, then my friend David came out and we actually loaded a lot of boxes I had already packed. He used to drive long haul tractor/trailer and knows how to pack, so we still have a lot of space left! I cannot believe what those trucks can hold. I did have to go out for a couple hours and run errands, but that wasn't really a break. At any rate, I was really hoping to clear out and have everything packed by tonight, but I don't think so. I still have 2 closets to go through and my clothes to pack. I got some of those space saver bags and it is kind of neat the way they "suck" down. Things weigh just as much, just in a smaller package! I don't know how many I'll use tho. I've got 6 suitcases downstairs I can fill!
And I'm baking pumpkin pies for tomorrow!! Kris said I had to stay until after Thanksgiving because I had to make the pies. :) Gram used to do it. He says mine taste like hers -- I'm not sure if he means it or if he's just being kind! He isn't the type to say what he doesn't mean tho, so I count it an honor that my pies taste like hers!!
Only thing left to do in the basement is my books. I never did get to sorting them. Don't know what I'll do. Thank goodness Kris owns the house now so if I leave things behind it isn't too big of a deal. I hate to do that, but just don't have the time to do much more.
Well, break is over -- the oven is beeping. Later!!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment