Nana to Oz
About Me
Nana to Oz
View my complete profile
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Starting Over
Well, I thought I would create a new blog and then I thought again and decided to just start over with the old one since that is what I'm doing with my life! I will catch you up on things a little later -- for now, just starting again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(13)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(4)
▼
November
(4)
Break Time
Meltdown
Define "exhausted"
Starting Over
"Growing up too fast!"
WORDS OF WISDOM
"Live your life in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip!" -- Will Rogers
"Some people walk in the rain, other just get wet!" -- Roger Miller
"The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but it's echo lasts a great deal longer." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first and the lesson afterward." -- Vernon Law
"What matters is not the duration of your life but the donation. Not how long you lived but how you lived." -- Rick Warren, "The Purpose Driven Life"
No comments:
Post a Comment