Monday, January 25, 2010

Do You Know the Way -- to Hokaphonia???

Today I went to the bank and to WalMart and Maiya went along. When we left the house I once again turned the wrong way (I keep doing that!) and ended up not being on the right road. I learned the other day however, if I go straight across the wrong road and through the housing development across the road, I will come out where I need to be, so that is what I did. Maiya needless to say was confused. "This not the way to the bank" she informed me. I told her it was a different way, the scenic route, and that I really did know how to get there. She asked me if I knew how to get to Disney World (yes, on a plane) -- how about California (yes, on a plane too, although I was then told you could also get there by driving a car). Then as she was looking at the scenery, she said "I know where we are now -- this is Hokaphonia"!! (Hope I spelled that right!) I was told that Hokaphonia was really a pretty place with gas and houses and yards and the reason that she knows all this is because "I'm smart!" When we left the bank (yes, it is in Hokaphonia too) and were headed to WalMart, she asked me if we were going back to Texas or were we just going to stay in Hokaphonia. Then she said we better go back to Texas "coz that's where us house is".

So if you ever get bored or just want to take a little side trip, come get Maiya and she will take you to Hokaphonia -- or some other equally facinating place, I'm sure!! I know one thing -- you won't be bored!!

No comments: