Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rejected, dejected

Well, the job with the neurologist didn't work out. Said she really liked me for the job but the "no neuro experience and no chemo experience" kind of cancelled things out. Boo. I really liked her and thought I'd like working with her. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Went for an interview with a fairly new hospice today. Went well but I'm just not sure I want all that driving around in strange places anymore. Have an interview with a rehab hospital tomorrow -- again, it's fairly new, down side is that it's for 3rd shift (12 hours). That means on 3 or 4 at a time, which might not be bad because of the days off then, but it will mess up my tutoring and I'm not sure I'm up to 12 hour nights. But we'll see what they say. Getting to the point where I can't afford to be too awfully choosy!

So, just a little down today.

Did have a great lunch with Kyle, Janie, Maiya and Cora today though at a place called "RED HOT & BLUE". BBQ place with jazz theme. Great BBQ, & the ribs J&K had looked and smelled fantastic!! Need a second visit!

I think I'll have ice cream for dinner tonight!!

No comments: