Friday, January 15, 2010

The Good, the Bad, and the Waiting

Okay, two more interviews under my belt, which is good. Won't know for a week or two if I got either of them -- the waiting. No more interviews scheduled -- bad.

This all is just not going the way it was supposed to go (at least in MY plans!). I was supposed to come here, move into my little house near the kids, have Christmas, then get a job. Not happening!

All I can say is, God must have something else in mind that He hasn't let me know about or figure out yet. But human being that I am, I am getting frustrated and depressed waiting to find out what it is! I am glad I am here and able to help out with things (especially the grandkids), but I feel like I am being a "sponge" and a burden on everyone by not being able to "pay my own way" right now. This sitting around waiting is very hard -- I don't like not doing anything. As I've said before, not working and taking a break is nice, but enough already, where is the income??

At least tutoring starts again on Sunday -- not much but at least something coming in!!

Oh, and today is Jan. 15, so we are waiting to see if another notice goes up on the "cute little house" up the street! I don't mean to sound vindictive or evil, but if it's going to happen I hope it does before someone else moves in there. And in a way, it would serve the "landlady" right for not telling us about her problems up front and for obviously not using my rent and deposit to get herself out of trouble.

Okay, now I ask for forgiveness for all of that, but it's how I feel.

'Nuff said for now.

No comments: